Island Life Prison Roleplay
Welcome back to ILRP! Please type in your username and password to 'login'.
Welcome back to ILRP! Please type in your username and password to 'login'.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Island Life Prison Roleplay! Our Server and Forums is under Major Construction, and will be for quit some time, but feel free to Go In Game, and check it out, as we script and Map new things everyday! Feel free to create topics on the forums, and claim your spot in DoC if you want to be a guard! Thanks and enjoy!

Application Format and Requirements. [Open] [5 Spots open. 3/8]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parker
Admin
Parker

Application Format and Requirements. [Open] [5 Spots open. 3/8] Empty
PostSubject: Application Format and Requirements. [Open] [5 Spots open. 3/8]   Application Format and Requirements. [Open] [5 Spots open. 3/8] Empty3/3/2013, 6:13 pm

Requirements: [Open] [5 Spots open. 3/8] (( OOC ))
-You must have played at least 3 hours on the server.
- Must be a good Roleplayer, and willing to take a Roleplay Test.
-Must have not committed a server offense, nor intend to.
- Must completely answer all questions fully, and correctly on the application format.
- You must have fun!

Application Format:

------------------------------------------------------------------Phase 1-------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------Phase 2-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you wish to become a Member of the Island Life Prison Department of Corrections? (100 words):

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? (100 words):

Life Biography(400 words):

Are you willing to obey all Higher Ranks, and respect the rights of all Prisoners? (50 words):

If you choose you, are you willing to be on duty atleast 1 week at a time, or willing to telll us why you need to leave? (( 1 hour a day for now, and tell us why your inactive, if you go inactive)) ( 100 words):

Do you have any past L.E.O or Guard, Experiance? If so state it here, we will do a backround check.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------Phase 3 ( OOC )----------------------------------------------------------------

Name(Optional)
Sex(Optional):
Past Roleplay Experiance:
Are you willing to use teamspeak, once we get one?:
Why do you want to be a guard here at the ILPR Server?:
Are you willing to be active?

Screenshot of your IG States:

Mug Shot of your Character(Head/Torso Image]:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I, [ Name here ] will obide by all Prison and State Regulations. I will respect the rights of all Prisoners or risk being Fired and sent to the Prison myself. I will obey all Higher Ranks, and will not step out of line.

Signed, [ Name here]

Code:
[color=red]------------------------------------------------------------------Phase 1-------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:
[color=red]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------Phase 2-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

Why do you wish to become a Member of the Island Life Prison Department of Corrections? (100 words):

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? (100 words):

Life Biography(400 words):

Are you willing to obey all Higher Ranks, and respect the rights of all Prisoners? (50 words):

If you choose you, are you willing to be on duty atleast 1 week at a time, or willing to telll us why you need to leave? (( 1 hour a day for now, and tell us why your inactive, if you go inactive)) ( 100 words):

Do you have any past L.E.O or Guard, Experiance? If so state it here, we will do a backround check.

[color=red]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------Phase 3 ( OOC )----------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

Name(Optional)
Sex(Optional):
Past Roleplay Experiance:
Are you willing to use teamspeak, once we get one?:
Why do you want to be a guard here at the ILPR Server?:
Are you willing to be active?

Screenshot of your IG States:

Mug Shot of your Character(Head/Torso Image]:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
[/b]

[b][color=green]I, [ Name here ] will obide by all Prison and State Regulations. I will respect the rights of all Prisoners or risk being Fired and  sent to the Prison myself. I will obey all Higher Ranks, and will not step out of line.

Signed, [ Name here][/color]
[/b]

Back to top Go down
https://island-life.rpg-board.net

Application Format and Requirements. [Open] [5 Spots open. 3/8]
Page 1 of 1